Think about it for a second. How many distributors and subcontractors did you have to bring in on your last data center build-out? More than a few? That’s what we thought. Now, how much fun was it to try and juggle each vendor, ensuring the timeline was adhered to and the budget wasn’t blown? Not much fun, you say?
The problem isn’t that you don’t know what you’re doing — it’s that managing a build-out while attending to your other job functions is a nearly impossible task. With all the moving parts involved in a build-out, there’s simply too much work for one person to handle (and stay sane).
Traditionally, all these additional layers of subcontractors add up to extra costs, delays and the strong potential for miscommunication. By taking a single-point-of-contact approach to managing data center build-outs, Instor’s team of experienced professionals taps into its direct relationships with manufacturers to bring you clear communication and expedited timelines.
Our data center build-out model includes the following advantages:
- Single point of contact: Our project managers will keep you in the loop while you get back to doing what you do best.
- Expedited timelines: Due to our direct relationships with manufacturers, there are no middle men to worry about. When you have an aggressive deadline, we’ll be there to help you meet it.
- IT expertise: Data center infrastructure can be complicated to understand, but we’ve spent a lot of years acquiring that knowledge. Our experts will help you choose the right infrastructure options.
- Streamlined projects: Instor coordinates the arrival of materials for a smooth, seamless transition to your new facility.
- Quality at competitive rates: By cutting out layers of markup, we can help deliver quality deployments at up to a 30 percent reduction in building cost.
Beyond that, Instor also delivers design, physical and electrical builds, structured cabling design and build as well as data center relocation.
For the past 30 years, Instor has brought friendly expertise to everyone from mom and pop shops to Fortune 500 companies. Whoever you are and wherever you are, we have a solution that’s right for your data center. Contact us today.