Data Center Cleaning Services
Best Practices for Data Center Cleaning
We understand that a data center can look clean to the naked eye but can actually be filled with harming micro-contaminants like belt debris, zinc whiskers and ferrous metals.
These micro-threats are often overlooked, and their power underestimated. Without a proper cleaning and maintenance plan, the results could lead to a financially devastating unplanned downtime.
Don’t put your company at a risk for unplanned downtime, especially when it’s preventable.
1. Click Schedule an Assessment.
2. Together, we will discuss your risk level and develop a cleaning plan that works with your schedule and budget.
3. We’ll clean your data center so you won’t lose anymore sleep worrying about unplanned downtime from these micro-threats.
- Subfloor cleaning: Construction debris is meticulously removed by hand
- Subfloor vacuuming: Triple-filtered HEPA/ULPA vacuums do the heavy lifting
- Ceiling plenum cleaning: Preventing contaminants from entering cooling system
- Overhead ceiling cleaning: Surfaces are vacuumed and wiped down carefully
- Equipment cleaning: Decontamination to remove construction residue and contaminants
- Floor surface cleaning: Removes micro-particles from floor and in crevices around equipment
- Full environmental audit: Reports on particle counts after a post-construction cleaning
Routine Cleaning Schedule
To ensure IT equipment and Data Center’s health and maintain uptime with an in-house routine cleaning schedule.
A little preventative maintenance goes a long way in a data center. Regular top-to-bottom cleaning will ensure your IT equipment remains reliable, helping you to avoid costly downtime and damage.
Instor’s data center cleaning services along with a routine cleaning schedule ensure dangerous elements are eliminated, preventing damage and corrosion to your valuable IT equipment.