Data Center Cleaning Services
An Ounce of Prevention
The most potentially damaging elements in a server room are often the most easily overlooked. From belt debris to zinc whiskers and ferrous metals to micro-contaminants, these tiny invaders can wreak major havoc in your data center.
Explore Instor’s data center cleaning solutions here.
A little preventative maintenance goes a long way in a data center. Regular top-to-bottom cleaning will ensure your IT equipment remains reliable, helping you to avoid costly downtime and damage. Instor’s data center cleaning solutions ensure dangerous elements are eliminated, preventing damage and corrosion to your valuable IT equipment.
- Subfloor cleaning: Construction debris is meticulously removed by hand
- Subfloor vacuuming: Triple-filtered HEPA/ULPA vacuums do the heavy lifting
- Ceiling plenum cleaning: Preventing contaminants from entering cooling system
- Overhead ceiling cleaning: Surfaces are vacuumed and wiped down carefully
- Equipment cleaning: Decontamination to remove construction residue and contaminants
- Floor surface cleaning: Removes micro-particles from floor and in crevices around equipment
- Full environmental audit: Reports on particle counts after a post-construction cleaning