Structured Cabling Design & Consulting
Organization That Scales with You
Proper cabling design strikes a balance between functionality and aesthetics. The right design can help you achieve your functionality goals while giving your cabinets a tidy look. It can also provide you with a safer data center. A thoughtful approach to cabling can also provide much-needed redundancy, giving you easier access to your IT equipment and ensuring future expansions are headache-free.
Regardless of your data center’s infrastructure or size, Instor offers structured cabling design and consulting to help you get organized. Explore our services below.
Structured Cabling Services
Instor’s structured cabling services are highly flexible depending on your needs.
- Structured cabling design: Industry standard design; fit into existing design; CAD documentation provided
- Conveyance & pathways: Supported with ladder racks/cable trays + fiber duct
- Labeling both ends of cables: Systematic labeling to ease future expansions
- Color coding: For hassle-free troubleshooting
- Bundling: Cables are bundled according to function
- Bend radius installation: Copper and fiber cables installed to manufacturer specs
- Future expandability: Enough slack is left for future expansions, modifications
- Extra cables: Patch cables of varying lengths help with future repairs, expansions
- Full documentation: Cable runs are detailed with CAD drawings